Pick a colour for your bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alicat

Legendary Member
Personally, I'd go black bottle holders.

Mrs M

Guru
So nearly seven months after my accident, my gorgeous bike (Margarita) came home today after her glow-up! She’s almost an entirely different bike but my word she looks incredible! I literally squealed when I saw her!!! The BEST end to this long school term!

I need to get fit and look like I deserve this bike and not be some unfit, middle aged cyclist!!

View attachment 716638

Very smart 😀

froze

Über Member
I have too many colours I like, and some of those colours depend on the bike it's going on.

But for something a bit different, you could try midnight purple with gold highlights; and if you really want to go crazy and pimp it out, you could have tiny gold metal flakes mixed into the midnight purple along with the gold highlights, but that might be a bit garish? But using the flakes might cost you more money. I saw a car painted like that at a car show and it looked really cool, but to some maybe not so cool.

A bit of each gets my vote

I was just thinking of rainbow colours. I think it could look quite smart but cost a lot due to having to keep swapping colours in the spray gun .

Jotheboat

I have too many colours I like, and some of those colours depend on the bike it's going on.

But for something a bit different, you could try midnight purple with gold highlights; and if you really want to go crazy and pimp it out, you could have tiny gold metal flakes mixed into the midnight purple along with the gold highlights, but that might be a bit garish? But using the flakes might cost you more money. I saw a car painted like that at a car show and it looked really cool, but to some maybe not so cool.

Mine is purple with a bright yellow blob in the saddle!

Top Bottom