Pick a colour for your bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Orange Coast, Tango Orange or RD Yellow. I’ve just got a new Diverge in Yellow. Do you get a choice of gloss or matt finish?

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
Beautiful Wife's bike is dark brown, (because she likes coffee and chocolate) and when I asked if I should respray it, as it's getting a bit tatty now, she declined because she doesn't want to have to clean it...

It’s a fallacy that dark colours or black don’t show the dirt, they do, ask any cement works employee.

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
So nearly seven months after my accident, my gorgeous bike (Margarita) came home today after her glow-up! She’s almost an entirely different bike but my word she looks incredible! I literally squealed when I saw her!!! The BEST end to this long school term!

I need to get fit and look like I deserve this bike and not be some unfit, middle aged cyclist!!

IMG_9013.jpeg

Last edited:

Punkawallah

Ãœber Member
So nearly seven months after my accident, my gorgeous bike (Margarita) came home today after her glow-up! She’s almost an entirely different bike but my word she looks incredible! I literally squealed when I saw her!!! The BEST end to this long school term!

I need to get fit and look like I deserve this bike and not be some unfit, middle aged cyclist!!

View attachment 716638

Gold chain?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

View attachment 716638

That's a beauty

Top Bottom