How do you track stand?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Young Un said:
hmmm - cant see my mom liking tht - practising on the tarmac tht is- but i suspose if i were to loose my balance wearing trainers id have time to put me fot down - wouldn't i??

Yes, which is why its best to learn with trainers. When you start toppling you can put your foot down and try again. Clipless you fall down.
Trainers are much better for the paintwork on your bike;)

Noodley said:
When I was young it WAS cool, now it is just tossy :wacko:

Not quite on my way to play squish on a Brompton I got to a X roads, stopped and was doing a TS and then just pulled away I was there for a minute or so. Now you can not say that is not cool with not putting my feet down or moving the bike more then 3inchs or so.

Noodley

spandex said:
Not quite on my way to play squish on a Brompton I got to a X roads, stopped and was doing a TS and then just pulled away I was there for a minute or so. Now you can not say that is not cool with not putting my feet down or moving the bike more then 3inchs or so.

Not as cool as I would have been, unclipped, having a sip of martini and lighting my pipe....pipe smoking and martini is the way ahead. Rather than teetering like a new born deer.

Joe24

Noodley said:
Not as cool as I would have been, unclipped, having a sip of martini and lighting my pipe....pipe smoking and martini is the way ahead. Rather than teetering like a new born deer.

I could do that, still clipped in, looking cool:becool:

Joe24

Noodley said:

Is it ok if i use energy drink and some energy gell instead of that?

Joe24

spandex said:
But you don't smoke??? or do you!
I dont, i could use those candy canes though?

Noodley

Joe24 said:
I could do that, still clipped in, looking cool:becool:

no you could not, cos you would not be able to get enough purchase to shake the martini properly if you were still clipped in...any properly cool person knows that. Sheesh, kids nowadays. ;):biggrin:

Noodley

Wait and see, all the fakengers will soon be sipping martinis and puffing away on pipes. Then I shall have to move on again...:biggrin:;)

Joe24

Noodley said:
Wait and see, all the fakengers will soon be sipping martinis and puffing away on pipes. Then I shall have to move on again...:biggrin:;)

To reading Peoples Friend whilst sitting at traffic lights still clipped in looking cool:becool:

Top Bottom