How does a girl pee in bib shorts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zacklaws

Guru
You could get a very short length of one inch diameter plastic piping with a 90 degree angle piece glued on and poke that into your shorts. You could carry it fitted over your pump.

fimm

Veteran
The trick is basically to hoik one leg of the shorts right over, and pee out the side. Apparently.

http://justadventures.org/2014/03/08/pee-like-a-pro/
I've tried this. It does work (I wear fairly cheap shorts, though.)
My first attempt was when it was raining heavily. This was a Good Thing (is that enough information...?)

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
from hip to hip on the rear - up and over your seat. Which means no stripping off on top, just unzip, adjust your stance and go.
I'll look for a different/better photo Jo.

Hyslop

Veteran
Tell you what has long confused me with regard to this topic.A friend of my had to make use of the South Yorkshire countryside,and on coming back out of the undergrowth,remarked"What a carry on,just like Jethro Tull"What?? That has stayed with me.Wish Id asked really,but being a gentleman etc...so,seed drills, on one leg,to the accompaniment of a flute...who knows?We just back on the bikes and carried on.Bizarre.So ladies,over to you?

chap74

Regular
I've found that I only drink what I need, so that I more or less sweat it out rather than the other way!!
Then I can always wait to the cafe stop. I like the bib shorts but its a faff to go to loo.

I find bibs no worse in winter than summer as I usually only have one outer layer over the bibs, I have t-shirts for summer, winter shirts for the cooler weather (this did me most of last winters riding), a Jacket if its cold, they all have full zips which I find makes it easier.

Top Bottom