How does a girl pee in bib shorts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Maybe there's a bib-shorts trick similar to one where ladies manage take their bra off from under a blouse or T Shirt.....

If you manage it, can you send me the video please?

Hyslop

Veteran
Cannot see those devices without recalling a conversation with a car passenger

We were travelling up to the lakes and she produced one of these with the announcement that she was now able to pee whilst driving, so no longer needed loo stops.
Given the state of our roads at present,dont whatever you do let her do that again or everyones going to have wet ankles!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
But can you do it on the move?
If someone paid me a lot of money to do it, I'd give it a go.

I am not normally in much of a hurry and no money is at stake, so I'd rather stop at a suitable bush or dry stone wall, and go there!

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
It's the Winter rides you have to worry about. I once nearly tied myself in knots, desperately trying to get out of my bibshorts in a hurry in a small loo cubicle when layered up with base layers, jersey and rain jacket on top of my bibtights.

blackgoff

What are the advantages of bib shorts over waist shorts, regardless of peeing?

A mate of mine is BIG fan of bibs even pros luv em etc..yet ive never seen the big deal about them..becoz;

1 - they fit further up the back - ...experienced a hot 29'c day and i cooked in mine (and that WAS very irritating) tho the pad was fantastic...

2 - going the toilet - you near rip them when ya pull down... ;/

3 - I cant think of a 3rd LOL

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A mate of mine is BIG fan of bibs even pros luv em etc..yet ive never seen the big deal about them..becoz;

1 - they fit further up the back - ...experienced a hot 29'c day and i cooked in mine (and that WAS very irritating) tho the pad was fantastic...

2 - going the toilet - you near rip them when ya pull down... ;/

3 - I cant think of a 3rd LOL
1. Very hot days can be a bit sweaty but such days are rare in the UK! You can get bibs with a lightweight mesh to reduce that problem. On cooler days, the extra warmth of normal bibs can come in handy.

2. You can get bibs with low fronts or zips, or use the 'down the leg' technique mentioned above!

3. Since you can't think of a 3rd, I don't need to respond to it. Oops, I just did ...

simongt

Guru
I tried bibs, but when needing a wee in the colder weather, it was such a faff having to strip off windproof and maybe light jacket before you can get the bibs off and then getting a bit cool part undressed whilst relieving,:cold: I went back to shorts / leggings - !:sun:

Steady

Über Member
I don't think I've ever seen it mentioned on cycling forums, and I haven't seen it on this one, but in the world of walking there's something called a "She Wee" it's meant to avoid that whole squat and drop whilst the boys are all lined up weeing.

http://www.shewee.com I think Go Outdoors sell them.

Never used one myself, but I'd thought bib wearing female cyclists would be all over that idea.

Top Bottom