how does this look

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

noct

Hi Guys and girls,
How does this frame size look for me?
Some say it looks too big others say its right.
Im not sure based on the feel because i have never ridden a road bike before...

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    174.8 KB · Views: 19

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Your crank isn't right at the bottom, but seeing as seat is at lowest, thats too big on a classic steel bike. That said if you can get a better pic, pedal at lowest, if you aren't wanting a race position, it will do the job.

OP
OP
N

noct

Your crank isn't right at the bottom, but seeing as seat is at lowest, thats too big on a classic steel bike. That said if you can get a better pic, pedal at lowest, if you aren't wanting a race position, it will do the job.

Hmm, ok. Thanks for that Fossyant. Ill adjust the rotation of the handlebars and take anther pic this eve with pedal at lowest and post it here for critique. Much appreciated!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Too big.
Can you comfortably straddle the top tube with both feet flat on the floor?
Great minds an all that

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I agree with @fossyant - I think that it looks slightly too big. Even with the saddle right down that right leg is a bit too stretched, with what looks like a bit of a pelvic tilt as a result.

If I hired/borrowed it for a holiday I would ride it for a week but for a permanent bike I'd prefer a better fit.

Smudge

Veteran
Doesn't look like you will have any standover height. I wont ride a bike without it, but maybe it doesn't bother you.
I still say too big.

OP
OP
N

noct

I agree with @fossyant - I think that it looks slightly too big. Even with the saddle right down that right leg is a bit too stretched, with what looks like a bit of a pelvic tilt as a result.

I think the bike is OK, you just need some longer legs........................................sorry ^_^

Too big, you need the pedal at the bottom with a smidgin of knee bend.

Yeah that's a pity but its looking to be the consensus.

Top Bottom