Votes: 375 26.3%
  • 11-15 miles

Votes: 301 21.1%
  • 16-20 miles

Votes: 168 11.8%
  • >20 miles

Votes: 253 17.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Since getting back on the bike my round trip is 36 miles round trip 18.28 there very hilly same again back more down hill

Ridin' Dirty 88

9 mile round trip for me 4.5 each way, suits me fine at the moment (first time commuter), can extend it to 11 mile round trip if i stop of in town on the ride home :smile:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
It would be 3.5 miles each way if I took the shortest route, but I like to take a few detours on the way to make it just over 12 miles each way. During last week's good weather I was doing 12 miles in and 25 miles home (out to Ipswich and back!) on the late shift.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
In terms of time my commute is 5 hours a day, I mix it with train, car and bike , sometimes just train and bike but it is a bit tiring on top of a days work.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I have just over 16 miles each way. Making it a 32 mile round trip.

Breedon

Legendary Member
going to start to add a couple of extra miles from next week and the way home, just so it'll help me meet my miles target

EDIT
Forgot to say on my last post that it has been 9 months since i was last on the bike :sad:

WobblyBob

Been on a bike 2-3 months
Just started commuting this week & its a 30 mile round trip...was on the road at 4.30 this morning & got home at 4.45 this afternoon & managing it in just under an hour each way....did it 3 times this week so thats a nice 90 miles in the bank :tongue:

Nebulous

Guru
I changed my job 2 months ago and went from 1.92 miles there and 1.95 back to 1.18 each way. I try to get out a couple of mornings per week before work though.

Liamjc90

Just under 4 miles each way depending on the route. Only being doing it for 3 weeks might try and up the distance after a few more.

Top Bottom