Votes: 375 26.3%
  • 11-15 miles

Votes: 301 21.1%
  • 16-20 miles

Votes: 168 11.8%
  • >20 miles

Votes: 253 17.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Same here, 7 mile round trip, far enough really working 10hr shifts in between :-)

ACS

Legendary Member
Minimum of 10 miles each way, preferred route is 11.5 each way (with 700 feet of vertical resistance). Doesn't mean I can climb it means I have a strange relationship with the stem of my commuter

Herr-B

I've increased mine to 9 miles. If I can get away on time I can be home by the time I'd normally get home when I procrastinate.

I can only do it occasionally depending on time/jobs to be done. I was all set for coming in that way this morning with my new computer, but my friendly neighbour (and landlord) got in the way.

Wilsy27

35 mile round trip on my dahon matrix folder, 1h10m to work and 1h25m home. Only started in July so hoping to break the hour mark in a few months time once my legs have bedded in to it

3narf

For whom the bell dings
It was a round trip of 35 miles when I was working at Manchester Airport; now I'm at Heathrow again it's a bit less, maybe 30.
Single speed. :becool:

3narf

For whom the bell dings
It was a round trip of 35 miles when I was working at Manchester Airport; now I'm at Heathrow again it's a bit less, maybe 30.
Single speed. :becool:

bicyclos

Part time Anorak
Not so bad now only travel 6 mile round trip but I always go for a ride before going to work or extend my ride after work if I am not too tired. If the weather is foul my destination is direct and quick as possible. Cracking weather this week so far...

womblechops

14.5 each way.
London: 56 sets of lights (only about 46 of them on red this morning though!)
Single speed 48:16

Would happily get up at 5:40 for Fuji-stu's commute.

Top Bottom