How far do you ride each week at the moment?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
80-90 miles commuting. Rarely much extra at the moment. Earlier in the season I'd occasionally hit 200 miles in a week.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

3295 Kilometers = 2047.51300 Miles

is the total distance i have done since May....plus 6 rides since the bloody computer freaked out in the rain and died on me.

Hugo15

Über Member
At the moment, nil. My knee is still playing up :biggrin: Went back to the physio tonight and he was pleased with my progressed. Going to stay off for another week and see how things go. Must remember to start off slowly and build things up.

ash68

around 200 a week, 135 commuting and 60-80 on a sunday.Less this week as I had a birthday party to go to yesterday, my niece was 7 and nephew was 3. Think i must of been over excited yesterday as I couldn't sleep last night and slept in this morning and had to take the car to work:blush::biggrin:!DISASTER.

ash68

User76 said:
Not so many at the mo. About 40-50 only. I have upped my running though as the orienteering season is upon us and I aim to be quite competitive this season, especially the night league::biggrin:

reminds me of the film "george of the jungle" a few years ago.... WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE::rolleyes:

Blonde

130 miles commuting (26 per day) plus 60-100 miles at the weekend, so between 190 and 230 miles a week.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
80 miles a week commuting at eye balls out pace.....30-40 mile run (same pace) over the weekend, depending upon family commitments - spending far too much time on the commuter mtb rather than the nice road bikes......

Finding I have lots more time at home now I'm cycle commuting.

Noodley

Get you lot and your antiquated miles systems! :biggrin:

About 50km four evenings per week (sometimes a wee bit less, sometimes a wee bit more) and between 100-200km at the weekend. Which is more than I was riding during the pissing wet excuse we had for Summer.

hambones

The most I've ever done in one week is 160 miles early this year. I've managed to up my average from around 40 to 70 miles a week this year (and as a result seen my average pootling speed increase from 15 to 17.5mph!) :ohmy:

Noodley

hambones said:
The most I've ever done in one week is 160 miles early this year. I've managed to up my average from around 40 to 70 miles a week this year (and as a result seen my average pootling speed increase from 15 to 17.5mph!) :biggrin:

Just think how fast you could go if you did 150 miles per week :ohmy:

Top Bottom