How far do you ride each week at the moment?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Bigtallfatbloke said:
not riding for a week is really getting me down and depressed again...I need to get out...

Just remember, that a week is a good rest, and you'll start again with a new wind, and do at least an extra days worth through over-zealousness.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

..Yah!! Back on the bike today at last after a week and a bit out of the saddle. 25 mile loop and all was well. Just a little out of shape on the hills but I'm back up and running ...it may sound like nothing, but to me it's impoertant because I am shoot scared i'll put the weight I've lost back on which I cannot allow to happen.

The weather was good today, but the rest of the week is forcast as carp...but at least I'm back out there.

walker

BTFB, it appears to me that you've been doing this 25 mile loop for a while, have you thought about adding some more milage to your rides these days?

Ministry

I ride 55-60km during the week, then a further ~90km if I'm out at the weekend. What with the weather, it's been a while since that happened. :smile:

Dunno what that is in old money.

stevenb

Was back in the racing saddle on Firday for the first time since xmas eve.
I did 27.7 miles friday. 31.1 miles saturday and 59.16 miles today.
My average speed increased with each ride too. :biggrin:
Don't feel knackered either.

I guess going out on the MTB last weekend and doing 19 miles at and sun helped.

stevenb

Did another 19 miles on the MTB with slicks on....wasn't hanging about.....I really enjoyed todays ride too. :girl: Thats over 135 miles I've done so far since Friday. Way more than I've done before.
I'm pleased with how the last 4 days have gone too.

Top Bottom