How far have you cycled this year?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bman

Guru
/me goes off to update Cyclogs, Ill get back to you and edit my post :rolleyes:

Edit :

212miles since 5th August, when I got my GPS.
My "normal" bike computer clocked 400miles on the XCR today :laugh:

Not really that much compared to some of you lot, but im not in competition;)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I did my 2000th mile this week - only another 1000 to go before the end of the year to get to my aim - so just slightly down on where I would like to be.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Since records begam (i.e. I started keeping a tally of miles at start of 2007) I've done...
2007: 1,180 miles
2008: 2,185 miles
2009 so far: 2,103

so, increasing each year so far :biggrin:

ACS

Legendary Member
2,357.86 miles

Predicted miles for the : 3259.92

But I hope to break 4000 miles which considering I did not start to take cycling seriously until April this year after a 15 year sabbatical is a reasonable amount of saddle time.

sparkyman

Kinamortaphobic
TO and from work 3000 miles, Holiday 915. and about 2000 weekend fun. so just about 6000 miles probably a bit more more.

Sp4rkym4n

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Honestly not sure as I dont have a computer on the Bianchi, only the galaxy...but its not as far a last year but more than the year before. TBH I dont really give a shoot though.

Blue

Legendary Member
8,327 miles to date. My target for 2009 is 10,000 so I should do that in comfort.

I am happy to have managed eight 100k's and one 100 miler so far, esp coz I managed 17mph avg., on the 100 miler(good going for me). However, I have missed one of my targets, which was to do an organised cycling event, because I just can't persuade myself that I'm good enough for a club or anything like that - maybe next year! Problem is that I am intimidated by trying to cycle in groups so have been cycling solo for the last 3 years.

Top Bottom