How far would you commute in normal clothes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Randombiker9

my cycling was fine yesterday. But the one thing i've noticed is when ever i'm going down hill on hills is that the disc brakes on my hybrid are squeaking a bit when i use the brakes whilst going down hill. But this only seems to happen on hills and the brakes are still working fine. Is it ussuall for disc brakes to squeak?

Dogs keep running into the path off my bike even when their owner tries to call them back. I just stop and then the dog goes to it's owner, the owners always say sorry. (One of the owners did call their own a dog stupid or stupid bitch (But bitch in dog terms is a female dog). But dogs are just animals and animals make mistakes there's no need to call them stupid. If a dog ever caused an accident would it be any's persons fault?

(It doesn't matter to me because dogs are dogs and can't help doing stupid things sometimes) People do apologize a lot in UK. Also the same day this man with a Big German Shephard it was on a leash but it barked and then went forward looked like it was trying to get to me or my bike but luckily it was on a lead so it just kept barking. I would of not liked that if it was not on a lead.

straas

Matt
my cycling was fine yesterday. But the one thing i've noticed is when ever i'm going down hill on hills is that the disc brakes on my hybrid are squeaking a bit when i use the brakes whilst going down hill. But this only seems to happen on hills and the brakes are still working fine. Is it ussuall for disc brakes to squeak?

Dogs keep running into the path off my bike even when their owner tries to call them back. I just stop and then the dog goes to it's owner, the owners always say sorry. (One of the owners did call their own a dog stupid or stupid bitch (But bitch in dog terms is a female dog). But dogs are just animals and animals make mistakes there's no need to call them stupid. If a dog ever caused an accident would it be any's persons fault?

(It doesn't matter to me because dogs are dogs and can't help doing stupid things sometimes) People do apologize a lot in UK. Also the same day this man with a Big German Shephard it was on a leash but it barked and then went forward looked like it was trying to get to me or my bike but luckily it was on a lead so it just kept barking. I would of not liked that if it was not on a lead.

Yeah, disc brakes do seem to squeal - just a bit of an annoyance really, nothing to worry about.

Top Bottom