How horrible .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I woke up this morning and looked out of my window to notice next doors car had burn marks around the windows . I knocked on the door but no answer . Just caught up with them this afternoon and asked what had happened . They knew nothing about it . It seems like someone has set fire to the car .
What makes it worse is it was their sons car that they had kept as a kind of shrine to him as he died 10 years ago . The fire seems to have happened on the anniversary of his death .

I woke up this morning and looked out of my window to notice next doors car had burn marks around the windows . I knocked on the door but no answer . Just caught up with them this afternoon and asked what had happened . They knew nothing about it . It seems like someone has set fire to the car .
What makes it worse is it was their sons car that they had kept as a kind of shrine to him as he died 10 years ago . The fire seems to have happened on the anniversary of his death .

Sad. Could it have just been a stray firework?

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Sadly not . On my walk to the local shops i noticed two school buses have been broken into and also been set alight . The people that did that where scared off and police called at 630 am . They must have run away and decided to set fire to next doors car as they ran off .
At least next door know that it wasn't an attack on their late son .

Top Bottom