How long are your rides?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter Richardson

Über Member
I must admit being furloughed has been a massive positive for me.Due to work only riding once a week, 1000 Kms a year.Along with watching my diet,Managed to cycle 2500 miles since furlough in the process dropping 2 stone in weight.ive not felt this good mentally or physically since my twenties,I have just turned 55 👍

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Before lockdown, yes a bit to see family and friends (which is hard when away most weeks). It’s a lovely place and location. Cycling is great and Oxford wonderful!
I hope your Son feels settled there? Does he cycle?
FF
We love visiting -they lived in Oxford before moving to Abingdon but haven't seen them since Christmas.
Yes, he does cycle regularly, and used to commute 2 or 3 times to work [11 and a bit miles each way] on his MTB before the lockdown but they've both been doing up to 30 mile loops round Abingdon area since.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
2018 Mojo had gone AWOL. Less than 500 miles I think.
2019 inspired by the ABC Challenges got new Mojo. 1,427.8 miles for the year.
2020 1,456.20 miles so far. Should have been a bit more but a couple of events we booked got cancelled.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
We love visiting -they lived in Oxford before moving to Abingdon but haven't seen them since Christmas.
Yes, he does cycle regularly, and used to commute 2 or 3 times to work [11 and a bit miles each way] on his MTB before the lockdown but they've both been doing up to 30 mile loops round Abingdon area since.
Does he ever ride with the 'Freewheeling' crowd?

Top Bottom