How long do you have left?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
In all seriousness, family history is an important factor which the test totally ignores.
Indeed. My grandad was hit by a bus age 26, so im doing extrmely well to have doubled his age.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
In all seriousness, family history is an important factor which the test totally ignores.
There's a couple of oldies who walk up and down the local hilly park every day and also go on walking holidays in the Lake District,Peak District etc. They're both mid 80's. One of their 'children' is the same age as me,59. Yet he could pass for maybe 10 -15 years younger.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Indeed. My grandad was hit by a bus age 26, so im doing extrmely well to have doubled his age.
I outlived* my father some time ago but I'm unlikely to meet the same fate as I don't ride motorbikes.

*is outlived the right word? I guess by some definitions I outlived him as a toddler but anyway, I'm older than he was when he died, you know what I mean.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
Marketing BS..."you'll need hundreds of thousands more to retire." Er...no, actually. So it's clickbait for pension salesmen/scammers, and a pox on it.

91, anyway. If I look before crossing the road.

postman

Legendary Member
I want to go out like my uncle,he just went to sleep,unlike his passengers on the bus who were screaming and shouting.

postman

Legendary Member
I have had it in my head for a few years i will be 85 when i go on my last bike ride,cycling where all hills can be beaten and the wind is always pushing me along.It's a strange feeling,but i would like to tell Mrs P and the kids how wonderful they have been,not that i don't already.

Top Bottom