How long have we got before the Euro blizzards hit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hmm, let me think .....

• UK 6-30 days
Outlook for the UK over the next 6-30 days
UK Outlook for Friday 11 Jan 2019 to Sunday 20 Jan 2019:
Friday will be cloudy for many, with the best of the brightness in the north. It will probably turn more unsettled from the northwest into Saturday, with heavy rain and strong winds followed by showers, and some snow is likely over higher ground in the north. Gales will be possible in the north and west, and it will turn colder from the northwest. The weather is set to become generally more changeable, with gales at times and bands of rain crossing from the west. Some snow is expected in the north, especially in brighter, showery, colder interludes between weather systems. The south and southeast can expect the best of any drier and brighter periods. Meanwhile, some overnight frost is still likely in clearer spells.

UK Outlook for Monday 21 Jan 2019 to Monday 4 Feb 2019:
This period is likely to start with predominantly wet and windy weather, and a chance of heavy rain and gales at times, especially in the north. Hill snow is also possible, as well as snow to lower levels at times in the north. In the south though, there could be some drier and brighter periods too, especially in the southeast. Temperatures will vary between mild and rather cold at times, with overnight frosts during settled spells. However, as the period progresses there is an increased likelihood of a change to colder weather becoming established generally, bringing an enhanced risk of frost, fog and snow. These notably colder conditions are by no means certain though, and in any case, some milder, wet and windy interludes are still possible.

Updated: 00:23 on Sun 6 Jan 2019 GMT

numbnuts

Legendary Member
25% in my area
snow.jpg

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Us Northerners will just get our big coats out.

Call yourself a northerner . I will just put a longer pair of shorts on.

Top Bottom