How long have we got before the Euro blizzards hit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Does anyone remember when a Met Office Class 5 Ice Bullets Deathkill Lunacy Murder Onslaught was simply referred to as "winter weather"? When Weather Bombs were simply storms? When Ultraviolet Hiroshima Sterile Instant Death Cancer Radiation events were known as summer days?

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Some pretty impressive accumulations today across Austria- these taken this morning (from Weather/ meteo world on Twitter)

DwPQGwiWkAAt0AO.jpg

DwPRn_dWoAIkXLG.jpg

Snow down to lower levels too even in Greece. I'd love to see some snow here but there's nothing in the medium to long term forecasts showing anything yet (at least not here!)

Even for people who don't like snow, anything has to be better then these weeks of murk and gloom we've been having. Less than 2hrs sunshine here since Christmas Eve, and not even the tiniest gap in the cloudsheet for days now. Even shaking my fists angrily at the sky doesn't seem to be helping!

classic33

Leg End Member
Some pretty impressive accumulations today across Austria- these taken this morning (from Weather/ meteo world on Twitter)

View attachment 445973

View attachment 445974

Snow down to lower levels too even in Greece. I'd love to see some snow here but there's nothing in the medium to long term forecasts showing anything yet (at least not here!)

Even for people who don't like snow, anything has to be better then these weeks of murk and gloom we've been having. Less than 2hrs sunshine here since Christmas Eve, and not even the tiniest gap in the cloudsheet for days now. Even shaking my fists angrily at the sky doesn't seem to be helping!
Wake up to that in the morning, with no warning given.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'd hate to have a 2M snowfall. Not getting out the door to go to work would be a real chore. Oh, wait...

Top Bottom