How long have you been Cycling..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Started riding to primary school around 1968. Always rode to my secondary school from 1969 'till 1974. Then cycled to work from there onwards. So 40 years and rising.

monnet

Guru
Dayvo said:
What, just standing there getting on and off? :sad:

Something like that.:wacko:

I had a few years as a teenager when I didn't much 'proper' cycling, I just used a bike to get from A-B. Then I Ilived abroad for a while and didn't always feel safe on them there foreign roads - Poland, in particular, scared me to death.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
As long as I can remember. I still have my first decent road bike (or the frame, anyway - gonna fixie it!) and my first 531 touring bike. My bikes are, with one exception, the most important thing in my life.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
TheDoctor said:
As long as I can remember. I still have my first decent road bike (or the frame, anyway - gonna fixie it!) and my first 531 touring bike. My bikes are, with one exception, the most important thing in my life.

Hmmm? Your nob?:angry:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
TheDoctor said:

rich p said:
Hmmm? Your nob?:angry:

Erm...no. Not giving too much away, but I can go a few weeks without...that...but the notion of a few weeks off a bike brings me out in a rash. It's a person I have in mind, rather than part of my anatomy.:biggrin:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Seriously 11years (Again) started with the galaxy & have not looked back

Before that all my school years (transport) 3-16

& 6 years after that for commuting 16-22

Then ‘cars’ 22-30ish (the ‘record ace’ did not get much use)

Then see top again

Top Bottom