How long have you been Cycling..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

How long have you been riding - I ask this as ive been 'at it' for over 15yrs..

As I've seen riders on the scene come and go...which is quite sad really !

Some really great characters and pretty good physically too :biggrin:

20 years plus. My peak was about ten years ago, when I had a 23 mile commute each way. I've been going steadily downhill ever since.

been riding since my dad took the stabbilisers off when i was four. there has'nt been much distance between me and a bike since then and i turn 30 this year!

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
only been this serious about it in the last two years.

Started on my 'fixed' when I was a toddler, then had a series of bikes as a yoof, then just an old hack to get around on in my 20s and early 30s. Only been 'serious' for the last four years, but I'm here to stay now.

It-has-taken-over-my-life! ;)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Since I was about 7, making 38 years on 2 wheels. I cycled most places when I was a kid to get around. More serious cycling from 1982, when I became a student in London, even started riding fixed in 1983 (oh, it's only a fashion thing) and been a "Real" cyclist on and off ever since....getting more serious with every year!

Night Train

Maker of Things
I used to cycle for miles daily just for fun but then I hit 17 and started driving lessons.

I bought my current bike in 2000 and use it now and again as a fair weather cyclists though I really want to get beyond that.

Top Bottom