How many bikes do you have??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derosa

I'm with Rob - 12 bikes at the moment :?: , but that includes two track bikes and an old Dawes that is permanaetly attached to the turbo.
Best bike is a DeRosa King.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I have two...George, my Dawes hybrid, and the lovely new Liesl, my Thorn XTC. Still feeling quite guilty about having one bottom but two bikes...but one per cheek, I guess!

Monty Dog

Seven at the mo:
Best bike - Colnago CT1 with carbon everything (too good to race!)
Race bike - Battaglin RS1 carbon
Cross bike - Xi'an ti frame - looks like the love child of a MTB & road bike
TT Bike - currently for sale
Track bike - Terry Dolan which lives on the turbo
Everyday fixie - Gios Compact
Classic fixie - Gios Aerodynamic

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Only 2 bikes for me, but longing after more

Spesh Allez Elite, for best
& Spesh Globe Sport for commuting & wet weather

Both fairly new, but sold off 3 older bikes in the last year or so

Leyton Rocks

Just the three
Condor Squadra - my best
Spesh Langster - for work
Spesh Crossroads - relegated to riding with my wife who's just got an hybrid, hope to use for touring too

orkneyblues

2 for me, my 2005 galaxy and an old Apollo mtb that I think will become my practice maintenance bike so that it wont really matter when I have more bits left over than when I started, usually the case with me.

4 at the moment

Focus Cayo - My good road bike
Specialized sequoia - commuter
Specialized Rockhopper - MTB
and an old Raleigh fixed wheel- winter commuter

Mrs Rab thinks I have too many, so I may point her in the direction of this thread :?:

bonj2

I've only got two, a road bike and a proper bike. :?: *runs*

killiekosmos

Veteran
I've got three at moment:

My new Giant SCR2 which is getting lots of use

A CB Voyager used for cycle touring

An old Raleigh Firefly MTB concerted to a commuter

but......

my local paper has an advert for 2 Dawes Galaxys (ladies and gents) £100 pair .... I'm tempted to buy the wife a pressy :?:

thejonesy

Only three and a half.
A Yeti 575 full susser which I built from scratch last summer - awesome bike!
Graham Weigh road bike which I've had for about 5 years - my (re) intro to road bikes.
Planet X Carbon road bike which I've had for a couple of weeks through the Halfords cycle2work scheme, still getting used to it, still smiling every time I go out on it.
And finally got an Orange Sub 5 frame (M silver/black) sitting in the garage if anyone wants to make an offer! :?:

derall

Guru
I have five:

The oldest in my stable are a Raleigh Record Tourer and a Saracen Sahara MTB (rigid f/r). There’s also

an HP Velotechnic StreetMachine,

an Airnimal Chameleon 105 (although the one pictured suffered a frame fracture when I was pushing too hard on a climb. Richard replaced the frame without any hesitation or delay, so I now have a nice black frame :?: )

and a Claud Butler San Remo

Only the Claud Butler is in use at the moment, hoping to move sometime soon so all the others are dismantled and boxed up ready to go as soon as a new posting comes along.

I still need a fixie and the collection will be complete :sad: . Until the next one I find I need :?: .

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
Hi, I have 3

Specialized Allez - upgraded with Mavic SSC brakes and a carbon fibre seatpost - used for leasure rides on the road at weekends

Trek Hybrid - for canal towpaths and light off road

Carlton (don't know the model) - Old steel framed bike used for commuting (did 400Km on it last week) - upgraded with 105 STI gears

Still thinking I should get a canoe with all this rain!

Top Bottom