How many bikes do you have??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

asterix

Comrade Member

British Eagle Touristique - a 1980's competitor to the Dawes Galaxy but with a livelier ride

modified Bob Jackson tourer with 26" wheels

Roberts Compact Audax - specced for fast rides in the hills

i've got 6 spread between yorksire and london...i'm ill i know, ocd perhaps?
1.moots rigormootis(mtb xc)
2.moots vamoots(road)
3.thorn exp(touring/commuting)
4.klein q-pro(road)
5.merlin xlm(mtb)
6.independent fabrication ti delux.
my babies...it took me alot of hard work to afford those!
p.s i've popped my cherry, my first post on cycle chat...thought i'd see how it is as i'm feeling a bit lonely over on bike radar.

Jack

dangerousjules said:
i've got 6 spread between yorksire and london...i'm ill i know, ocd perhaps?
1.moots rigormootis(mtb xc)
2.moots vamoots(road)
3.thorn exp(touring/commuting)
4.klein q-pro(road)
5.merlin xlm(mtb)
6.independent fabrication ti delux.
my babies...it took me alot of hard work to afford those!
p.s i've popped my cherry, my first post on cycle chat...thought i'd see how it is as i'm feeling a bit lonely over on bike radar.

Welcome to Cyclechat! :thumbsup:

doyler78

Just the one here too. A Spesh Sirrus Comp. Love it for my commute but not nearly as practical for my local rides. Will have to get a proper road bike for these.

Thomas Aquinas

I have four and a frame.

A Lemond Tourmalet (2003) with a Reynolds 853 frame. Nice bike.

A bike built around a St John St Cycles road frame.

A road bike built around a Van Tuyl frame which I purchased second hand from LBS. I only went into the shop to buy a chain. Came out with frame, forks and headset!

A GT mountain bike which I use for going to the shops.

A Claud Butler road frame.

I'm already thinking about my next purchase. The new Audax frame from SJS Cycles sounds good value!

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Hi, newbie here. Been back into bikes since my 40th birthday last year Wanted something daft, which I'd never get rid of. http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=30602 Soon after got a 2006 Gt Avalanche 2.0 Disc, its had a couple of upgrades. Mech discs swapped to hayes FX9 and the drivechain upgraded to 9spd http://lh5.google.com/garryneedham/RkYG_gK0QxI/AAAAAAAAAIk/QPBlHMM1d14/2007_05120019.JPG?imgmax=512 Recently got the roady/commuter. http://lh5.google.com/garryneedham/RoUIL9gwCgI/AAAAAAAAAI0/LsMESWE4j2U/2007_06290001.JPG?imgmax=512 since had a change of pedals reflectors removed etc. Started 2 work commutes/week 15mile each way

John Wr

Showroom bike - Pedal force ZX2 carbon with Campag Record 10 speed triple - only used in good weather.

All weather bike - Ribble winter frame with Campag Chorus 9 speed and full guards and rack - mostly winter use.

Museum bike - 1964 Bob Jackson with near full period Campag record components - used on a few occasions each year.

Off road bike - 1994 Trek 920 with some upgrades incl susp forks.

Town bike - tatty old Raleigh frame with any old hand down components.

No room for any more bikes in the garage what with the rest of the family's bikes.

John.

Top Bottom