How many bikes do you have??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyclingfury

1. Old steel Dawes, permanently attached to the turbo trainer
2. Scott Racing MTB
3. Custom build Vernan Barker in Columbus steel for errands/winter use
4. Custom build Bertoletti in Titanuim - best bike

Could do with a fixed next.........

As some other members will confirm....

Bikes just like guitars, you always have one too few! :biggrin:

At the mo,

A Moulton TSR30db for virtually everything
A Kona Cindercone mtb for those few days I feel like offroading
A Peugot ANC replica from around '86

And a Sunday Silk Road on order! :biggrin:

Joe

Über Member
Just two. A 2006 Hardrock Sport and a Giant road bike.
I also have a frame, which I am scouring ebay for cheap parts for, in order to attempt my first build.

jashburnham

Just the 3^_^

Specialized Allez - Winter/Wet commuter.
Focus Variado Expert - Dry weather bike and summer commuter.
Wilier Mortirolo - Summer bike and my pride and joy.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Ribble road/audax bike, 531 touring bike (although it's a flat-bar commuter ATM) mountain bike, cheap and nasty folder, 3 speed pub bike, 4 speed hub geared bike (pringled back wheel ATM).

I just need a fixie now. And a recumbent. And a superlight carbon climbing bike for the Alps.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Just one for me; not sure where I'd put another one in my flat ! I suppose it could live in daughter's room Mon - Fri, but where would it go when she stays with me at the weekends ?

I'd love a road bike just for the thrill of the speed and the lightness :biggrin:

tomb1960

I have four, worse still they all have names! Betty a Hewitt Cheviot SE, Audrey a Hewitt Alpine audaxy type bike, Freda my commuting Genesis Flyer single speed, and poor old Roger a venerable old Raleigh Pioneer Hybrid which is my pub bike. I'd love an out and out road bike and an MTB, but my family would probably disown me completely.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
3 at the moment, with 1 going to a new home this afternoon :?:

1. My Halfrauds Apollo '50kg-of-pure-bike' Slammer which was bought when I started commuting (didn't last too long as it took an age and was hard work on that thing!!), but mostly for going more 'off-road' for my photography hobby (I'm sure someone can misconstrue that with ease!) :thumbsup:

2. My Halfrauds Carerra Subway 1 which was a nice upgrade last year to get back into the cycle commuting - much lighter and infinitely more pleasant to ride... thought it was the bee's knees! :?:

3. A Spesh Allez bought a couple of months back... mmmmmm, a joy to ride. Not a hugely expensive bike, but so much lighter, faster and more responsive... an absolute dream compared with my other bikes. :thumbsup::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm taking the Apollo (assuming the bike rack on the car can take the weight!) to a mate's caravan so he can have a bike there. It gives me more room in my garage too so everyone's a winner.

gbyers

Just 3

Bianchi Via Nirone Campag Veloce Groupset

Scott Sportster P4, Shimano Deore Groupset

Ancient Diamondback Hardtail MTB that really needs to go to the charity bike rebuild shop.

They all live in the barn securely locked to :

set of ladders; barbecue, garden bench.

The whole lot could be nicked but the noise would awaken the dead :thumbsup:

Emu

3 plus use of a 4th:
1. Brompton 6 geared S type
2. 11 year old Specialized Rockhopper - not many original components
3. Carerra Subway 1
4. Trek 700 - my husband's

The garden shed also contain a kids BMX, a 1980s 24" boys MTB, a Universal girls 24" MTB and a 16" girls bike.

I haven't named any of my bikes.

5 and a half

Orange clockwork, shimano dx running gear
Orange E4, shimano and sachs gears, hope hubs
Fuquay 'custom' road bike - 2nd hand, so not custom for me
Orange Clockwork - stripped of gears, track ends added and running as a single speed.
Pegoretti Marcelo. Campag centaur 10 sp. custom built, for me.
and the half - Pinarello Stelvio frame and forks. 2nd hand as i couldn't resist such a beautiful bike (it was the road bike i'd lusted over when i was just an mtb'er). mix of components still in boxes bought on ebay and in sales.

L

Jack

Only 1. :thumbsup: The Trek Pilot. I want to build my own road bike shortly and leave the Trek just for commuting. Little bit scared about that prospect though - I just need to choose the frame well. :?: Oh - I think I have a 5 year old mtb hanging around somewhere but I have run it to within an inch of its life. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom