How many how many.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
:blush:

Moderators

Legendary Member
Mod Note:
Some off topic posts have been removed.
You're welcome to open another thread on target shooting, please keep this one on topic.
We do not have an anti-target shooting gun policy on CC - it is, after all, an Olympic sport.
Thank you.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I read this as bats and did wonder why you were collecting baseball bats.

I wear a baseball hat / running cap on the recumbent to keep sun, rain, and headlights out of eyes. For road bike I prefer cycle caps so I don't need to arch neck so much to see forwards.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I have (just counted them) 9 that I wear frequently,depending on what clothes i'm wearing. Probably about 10 to 15 I never or hardly wear that I should give to a charity shop, but I always think "I might want to wear it again":unsure:

Last edited:
OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
I never wear anything with identifiable logos, trade names or artwork and I go for muted colours.
I tend to blend into the background.
Force of habit, I suppose.

Well you and Drago being spies an all,need to be incognito like.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
I have (just counted them) 9 that I wear frequently,depending on what clothes i'm wearing. Probably about 10 to 15 I never or hardly wear that I should give to a charity shop, but I always think "I might want to wear it again":unsure:

Go on please tell me you have an Accrington Stanley one.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
I have just Googled Accy cap It looks brilliant i might just get one.Why not they are a very famous club.

A couple of dozen at least, I'd imagine - all motor racing ones that I've accumulated over the years (a lot have matching t-shirts... ooops...) plus a couple of Arsenal FC ones.

My favourites are a late 80s Avon Tyres podium cap, a 888 Vectra cap, a Jaguar Racing cap and a Team Dynamics cap.

tyred

Legendary Member
I have loads, although nothing fancy. I tend to wear one in summer when out and about. I don't like a sunburned head and I din't like glare from the sun so a baseball cap works.

I always wear a hat of some description when cycling - baseball cap in summer, woolly hat in winter.

Top Bottom