Votes: 19 14.0%
  • 150-174

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • 175-199

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • 200 or more

Votes: 14 10.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
300 - 350 miles a week.

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
Quite instructive, this, especially with our newer members in mind, who wonder how they are going to get around their first sportive.The lesson is: just get the miles done!!

Trust your base lol I agree most strongly

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
The type of riding being done will have a very large bearing on a persons mileage. As a dedicated roadie, I topped out at around 6000 miles in a year. I've become an off roader over the last year or so, and find that my mileage has dropped of dramatically, but I spend just as much time in the saddle. Toodleing around in the woods, fields, bridleways and tracks simply does not allow the sort of speeds used on road. A 10 mile off road track can be equally exhausting as a 50 mile road trip. IMHO ! :bicycle:

MikeonaBike

Depends on the weather and what else I have on in any week. Also, I have started swimming again and do a good session once a week. April cycling miles were 331. When the weather is good and warm, I try to cover at least 100 per week.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I clicked the 75-100, but it's usually towards the top of that, or in the very low 100's, nearly all of it commuting miles.

Chrisc

Guru
I was on 105 weekly ave till my big shunt. This has put a crimp in things as I'm not gonna be able to ride again for a couple more months. It was shaping up to be my best year by far too. :-(

Jon George

Mamil and couldn't care less
About 150 - short thrashes during the week as a virtual commute (though this is slowly going up as my average speed increases), and longer, more leisurely spins on Sunday. (Saturday is generally a rest day - household chores permitting. :whistle:) Do a winter, reap the summer.

Top Bottom