How Many Pairs of Glove Do You Have?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sandra6

Veteran
Define pair? That would be two matching,yes? In that case, none!
In theory I have a pair of izumi light weight gloves, a pair of padded fingerless mitts, a pair of sealskins all weather gloves (which you remember I lost , then found, but have clearly put in a safe place since) a pair of fleece gloves which really belong to Mr6 and a pair of karrimor running gloves which do quite nicely on the bike.
I know where one fleece glove and one izumi glove are, and I think the padded mitts may be in the bottom of the shoe box in the hall. Oh, and I saw one running glove on the stairs last week.
I have cold hands mostly!

Scoop940

1 1/2 pairs of fingerless gloves, where one of Specialized ones has gone is a mystery.
1 pair of gloves with fingers from Asda
1 pair of the thickest Sealskinz ones.

lee1980sim

Summer thin half fingered
Winter full fingered
Weight lifting ones
Skiing ones

I use them till they die then replace new summer ones may be needed soon (still not wearing winter ones yet)

Skipper

Fingerless mitts (plus a couple of odd ones)
Lightweight fingered mitts.
Older pair for when a bit colder.
Older pair for when a bit colder still.
Latest addition is the Sealskin thermals.
Some ultra thick ski gloves for frosty cold (a bit trickier to operate the gear shift, or switch the lights)
Some old thin running gloves which fit nicely under any of the above.
That makes seven, if anyone is still reading the list of gloves, or is remotely interested!

Bodhbh

Guru
Fingerless padded
Full finger winter
Lobsterclaw winter (ski gloves tbh)
+ some silk liners

Already on the full finger winter + liners, I get cold hands.

5 (or 6) I think

Specialized BG Gel short finger
Specialized BG Gel Full Finger
Specialized BG Deflects
Endura Luminite Waterproof Gloves (replaced the Endura Strike Waterproof gloves that finally failed last Easter)
Ice-breaker merino wool glove liners (wear under the above in really cold weather)

Don't know if these really count...
Scott Goretex ski-gloves which I wear when it is exceptionally cold out (combined with the merino wool liners if needed, but have yet to need them in the UK.)

Top Bottom