How many people are following

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Although I am fed up with the stories and antics of the druggies, I am following the Vuelta on Eurosport, although not with the same enthusiasm as in the past.

dbg

Not much interest in it for me really, no GB riders, too many swarthy Spanish types.

redfox

All it did was make me wonder why I bothered subscribing to cycling.tv's premium channel, when they go and set a whole new one up for the Vuelta.

groucho

Eurosport are not consistent when they show the highlights so all I ever get to see is volleyball :biggrin:

Still France v Argentina tonight POW BIFF THWACK

I'm still following the race on Eurosport, but I'm fast-forwarding until 20km or 15km from the end, just to see the lead-outs and the sprints. Roll on more mountains!

The drug stories have not put me off, but the racing (and the countryside) is a little (just a litttle, mind) dull.

I will give the Tour of Poland a miss this year, but I can't wait for the World Championships!

Will1985

Über Member
I don't seem to be paying much attention to the Vuelta this year as I did the other two grand tours - just look at cyclingnews for the report in the evening, and even that isn't as good as for the Giro and Tour.

I like to sit back with a glass of Rioja or Magno cognac, or a cold bottle of Estrella, with some improvised tapas (cheese sandwich) and watch the race go by on the box.
I prefer the Giro d'Italia and Tour de France, from a 'nature experience point of view', but there's so little cycling available on TV, so I'm happy to watch anything.

Top Bottom