How many people on your Ignore list?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

girofan

Could it be that it's not being nasty, just deeply held opinions?

domtyler said:
Surely anyone who has an ignore list is just a delicate little flower?
That'll be me then. Fudge you, you melon fudging melon fudger! :tongue:
I found that certain people (v.v few) have the same effect as a really annoying song. You know the kind, the ones that lodge in the back of your skull and won't stop, no matter how hard you try. It's like having a bee with tourettes buzzing inside your head. The Ignore list means that I can switch those people off. Which is just lovely.:blush:

jonathan ellis

ok just kiddin

i did have two on mine but then got interested in finding out the missing texts, so ended up reading anyway

so in summary breezes

jonesy

Guru
None- I've never found "Tra la la la, I can't hear you" to be a particularly convincing debating technique.:blush: However, from what you've said previously, I suspect you may not be able to read this post!:tongue:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Hello ? Hello ?
Is there anybody out there ??
This is Major Tom to ground control,
I'm stepping through the door,
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way,
And the stars look very different today.

GaryA

Subversive Sage
mjones said:
None- I've never found "Tra la la la, I can't hear you" to be a particularly convincing debating technique.:blush: However, from what you've said previously, I suspect you may not be able to read this post!:tongue:

I have two on mine...(no prizes folks)-they have to be total smegheads to qualify though,....... i mean most people have at least one redeeming feature......not that I have been around here much recently...

Debating? why on earth would you want to debate with chimps?
The inane gibbering offends my ears, I dont care what they say, I have no possible reason to listen, they are non-entities, useless specimens of humanity (hmm though perhaps their carcasses could be minced up as a not-very-organic-fertilizer?) :biggrin:

Top Bottom