How many people on your Ignore list?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
I've just tried my own advice and got this message
Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.

;)

bonj2

The ignore list is a bit gash, 'cos it still says that that person has made a post, it just doesn't tell you what it is unless you click 'view post'. But the fact that there's a placeholder there makes me want to just click 'view post' to find out what it has posted, and then I invariably find that as predicted it's a pointless load of guff, which reminds me why I have the twat on my ignore list. I don't know why the idiot doesn't just bugger off to some far off third world country and stay there. No-one ever normally replies to his bile, so if it didn't even show a place holder it would be like he isn't even there, which would be nice. Oh well.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
As I've said before, only 1 on mine, and other posters on here cut all the vitriolic shite out of the posts and leave the pertinent point (however wrong it may be), so I still follow the thread without a screen full of total bollix.

bonj2

Elmer Fudd said:
As I've said before, only 1 on mine, and other posters on here cut all the vitriolic shite out of the posts and leave the pertinent point (however wrong it may be), so I still follow the thread without a screen full of total bollix.

oh on the contrary imho elmer, I am incapable of taking his level of sheer misery seriously so it comes across as pure comedy. He's like the thinking man's micheal moore ;)

col

Legendary Member
Elmer Fudd said:
So The £5 goes to bonj, knows who I'm on about !!

Do tell,go ooon:biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I do not have anyone on my "ignore" list. However, a few people are now on my "this person always has something witty, interesting, funny or very pertinent to say" list.;)

Have few anything interesting to say:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:?

col

Legendary Member
Someone who asks one of those twenty questions,will not be answered,theres the answer,indubidubly mr watson:biggrin:

Top Bottom