How many people on your Ignore list?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

has anyone worked out what the point of the buddy list is AT ALL? Does it DO ANYTHING whatsoever?

domtyler

Über Member
bonj said:
has anyone worked out what the point of the buddy list is AT ALL? Does it DO ANYTHING whatsoever?

If you open your buddy list you can immediately see when your buddies are online.

bonj2

i haven't got a buddy list. It may be because i've hid it by firefox's adblock. I hide the top title bar 'cos i don't see the point in that either. I was hoping having someone on your buddy list would modify the way THEIR pages display.

col

Legendary Member
Chuffy said:
It puts a wickle + by your name on the 'Users Online' list. And my heart goes ker-ping! when I see it. ;)

Only joking, you ugly bastard.xx(

:smile:

domtyler

Über Member
Elmer Fudd said:

Does it rhyme with Pieman Pee Pee?

See this is what happens when you haven't been around that long, you have to go off and do research ...........

...OK I'm back.

Yeh!

Crackle said:
See this is what happens when you haven't been around that long, you have to go off and do research ...........

...OK I'm back.

Yeh!

just have a really bad memory, like me and you'll find none of this makes any sense and you really don't care because tomorrow there'll be more to be confuzzled by.

ajevans

Don't really see the point in the ignore list, no one forces you to read or reply to a particular person's posts anyway.

If you ignore so many people how on earth are you supposed to contribute to a thread properly anyway if you don't read most of the posts?

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
It helps to remove the 1000 words of waffle and when other people quote they tend to condense it down to the 5 words that make the point.
It's also good fun trying to guess what said ignored person(s) have said !

Smeggers

Gary Askwith said:
I have two on mine...(no prizes folks)-they have to be total smegheads to qualify though,....... i mean most people have at least one redeeming feature......not that I have been around here much recently...

Uhoh ;)

Top Bottom