How many times have you fallen off on-road since 1.1.12?

Riding your bike on road have often have you fallen off since 1st January 2012

• Once

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • Twice

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Three times

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Several times

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • I can't stand up for falling down

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wobblers

Euthermic
Once. It was more than plenty: it still hurts.

Either I spectacularly misjudged conditions coming down a (straight!) hill close to home (odd, since I'd managed it without mishap for years beforehand) or the fact that it had become a bus route 10 days before for a company who don't quite seem to have mastered the art of keeping diesel in their vehicles has some connection.

Hmmm. I wonder...

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Once. It was more than plenty: it still hurts.

Either I spectacularly misjudged conditions coming down a (straight!) hill close to home (odd, since I'd managed it without mishap for years beforehand) or the fact that it had become a bus route 10 days before for a company who don't quite seem to have mastered the art of keeping diesel in their vehicles has some connection.

Hmmm. I wonder...

And now you have just reminded me....I also had an off due to diesel. Spilled on a corner. Had me off in a millsecond.
So will have to now go back and edit my first answer.
Yeah cheers for the painful reminder. :thumbsup:

Twice. One of which straight into a roadside ditch, perfroming a very elegant dive (403C Inward 1 1/2 tuck I recall..), bike on top, full of muddy, icy water! Class! My club-mates are still taking the p*** (can't blame them!).. :o)

Custom24

Über Member
3, all spd related. First while getting used to spd. Second because I forgot about spd. Third because spd was playing up, and the shin bruise from that one is still there.

subaqua

What’s the point
Oooh just missed the date. last fall was on 17 December 2011. but in the 3 months prior to that once a month. I had a wobble on Saturday nipping to the shops but felt the wheel skitter and miraculously corrected it without offing. was well chuffed. I know whats coming tonight now though!

Top Bottom