How many.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
jimboalee said:
I can only assume you are not intending to be killed by a truck before Christmas.

I am not intending to be killed by a truck before Christmas, certainly. Being killed by one after Christmas doesn't exactly appeal, either.
What a little ray of sunshine you are, Jimboalee!

31 for me. I still have to go to the stables every day. Work commutes only 20.

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

20 just 20.

Bike now fitted with 21 led light cluster 12v which usues a measly 80ma to go with my Blackburn Quadrant and replacing the Police torch bought at maplins.Powered by the 12v Horn battery.No noticability of dimming if using the horn while the light is on.

21eyrly.jpg

12v 21 LED.

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

potsy said:
I should of had 6 or 7 left but have come down with 'man flu' so that might be it for me this year:sad:

Sorry about that.I have a cough now so I will be taking the mask tommorow.Expecting the worse.Main bike still not back.Reserve in standby.;)

potsy

Rambler
hackbike 666 said:
Sorry about that.I have a cough now so I will be taking the mask tommorow.Expecting the worse.Main bike still not back.Reserve in standby.;)
Cheers hackbike,last time I had to take sick leave was 3 years ago so not done too bad.
Hope your bike gets sorted.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
0 0 0 did you hear me ZERO ... did my last one this morning ... now off until early Jan:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I'm happy (not that I don't like my work but nice to have some time off too).

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

beanzontoast said:
16 for me. Could be a couple more or less depending on when Mrs B gets time off. Not too many more before we reach the shortest day at least. :smile:

We have a winner.:rofl:

summerdays said:
0 0 0 did you hear me ZERO ... did my last one this morning ... now off until early Jan:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I'm happy (not that I don't like my work but nice to have some time off too).

Congrats!:sad:

potsy said:
Cheers hackbike,last time I had to take sick leave was 3 years ago so not done too bad.
Hope your bike gets sorted.

Feb 2003 here,I've had a good run.

garrilla

I've probabaly only got tomorrow left ;)

Weds I have to go to littleMiss' school performance and I won't go in cycling gear (all the mums will stare too much) so I'll go in civies and get the bus.

On Thursday I can possibly go after droppig littleMiss at school, which is my usual routine, but I have to go for a 6'oclock meal in the evening and then onto bigSon's prizenight at his former school. I'm not sure about the getting back bit and being ina state fit to dine and go to school. I really want to add this one to my weeks activities as last week I only got 2 in-out commutes.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Bit late to this thread but NONE!!!! My last commute was last Tuesday; afterwards I spent three days having lie-ins before bussing to work (in order to kill off an excess of flex-time, and to be able to carry home Amazon packages that were arriving that week and wouldn't have fitted in the cycling backpack).

Had hoped to have been fooling around on a fixie over the next two weeks, but even recycled ones were out of my price range as a Xmas pressie to myself. Might take the MTB out for a wee non-commuting spin this week though - it's been out once in the last 18 months. Neglected in favour of the sleek and light roadie, poor thing!

Top Bottom