How middle class are you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Location
Thumberland
It's a faulty test: I can tell the difference between focaccia and ciabatta because I'm observant and interested in Italian culture and food, not because I'm a nobber. And I know how to pronounce quinoa because I can speak Spanish. But I have never eaten it :hello:
 
OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Squire
Location
Bury St Edmunds
It's a faulty test: I can tell the difference between focaccia and ciabatta because I'm observant and interested in Italian culture and food, not because I'm a nobber. And I know how to pronounce quinoa because I can speak Spanish. But I have never eaten it :hello:

So you are interested in Italian food and culture, and you can speak Spanish, and you say you are not a nobber.
 

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Location
Thumberland
You're bourgeois. Live with it.
Oh I am NOW*, certainly, but my habits are largely adopted/learned. I have Mrs F to remind me when I don't quite 'get it', and the rest of my family to remind me that it wasn't always thus. I think I've got a foot in both camps, and comfortable with both.

*I was very aware of this one winter's morning, when I wanted to put salt on the ice/slippery step outside our front door, and I found myself grinding posh sea salt onto it :laugh:
 

Cyclopathic

Legendary Member
Location
Leicester.
I'm half classed.I have the insecurities and angst of the middle classes and the education and expectations of the working class.
 

LutherB

Veteran
Location
Iver
The results are in! We reckon you're upper-lower middle class

You're basically Mr Humphries from Are You Being Served.
 
Top Bottom