How much choccy have you had then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
The chocolate is here, in the form of Minstrels :blush:

Chuffy has just pointed out that the packet has a "re-sealing" mechanism on it. We're just trying to figure out why...

Plax

Guru
Speicher said:
I think I agree with Snorri, I would have left your relatives at their house, and brought the Choccie eggs home with me. :blush::smile:

oh you guys, you've made me laugh so much I'm going to have difficulty sleeping now

Bigtallfatbloke

Far to much...one big egg with two inside it & three inside the inner egg. Then a bag of lindor eggs and six chocolate ladybirds....by my calculations I will need to ride about 600 miles to burn that off.

I got one: Eventually.

The easter bunny got a bit mixed up and it was hidden with the other eggs, so I had to prize it back off No.2 son.

A bit of a tug-o-war started but eventually might prevailed and No.2 son was left with the front of the box as Dad disappeared backwards out the front room door with the rest of the box, landed on the hoover with a howl, which subsequently sprang into life and began hoovering up my scattered Green & Blacks mini-eggs. Ever the opportunist No.2 Son used the distraction to scrabble a few away, though he denies it :blush:

yenrod

The co-op had a 3 for a 5'er deal going...a few days back...

Though, I got a terrys choc. orange: a few sections I had to upkeep the energy levels (well thats my excuse :smile:) post-ride :blush:

Keith Oates

Janner
plax, for the non Welsh amongst us what is a step taid?

As for the chocolate, no Easter Eggs for me but some nice Dove Chocolate was consumed last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maz

Guru
Twenty Inch said:
Right. :biggrin: That does it. I'm going to start eating dates and drinking water every evening in Ramadan!
:biggrin:
i'm all for joining in...ate a stack of pancakes last shrove tuesday, hot cross buns at work, then there's the lunchtime xmas do, of course...

[i see a theme of 'food' developing...:evil:]

mondobongo

Über Member
Fairglobe Milk Chocolate from Lidl is divine scoffed half a bar last night slowly to enjoy those lovely cocoa beans.

shooter560

No idea how much, mind you I did bring a 20Kg sack of Belgium buttons home from the shop for my kids and god know how many eggs etc and we only have the sack left, and I was away for a couple of days too.

I guess co owning a handmade choc shop in Norwich does mean I can feed my chocoholic needs :evil:

Plax

Guru
Keith Oates said:
plax, for the non Welsh amongst us what is a step taid?

As for the chocolate, no Easter Eggs for me but some nice Dove Chocolate was consumed last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry! Taid is Grandad, Nain is Grandma. My mum has re-married, so these were my Step Dad's parents. Nice enough folks, well I'm just saying that to be nice - I'm not overly keen on having my arse groped by a 90+ y/o who keeps trying to kiss me :evil:. When I comment about it I get accused of being horrible. I'm also quite rightly accused of being anti-social and vary rarely visit so don't have to put up with it often.

Never heard of Dove chocolate - isn't that a bar of soap? :biggrin:

shooter560 said:
No idea how much, mind you I did bring a 20Kg sack of Belgium buttons home from the shop for my kids and god know how many eggs etc and we only have the sack left, and I was away for a couple of days too.

I guess co owning a handmade choc shop in Norwich does mean I can feed my chocoholic needs :biggrin:

Holy Cow!! Did you accidentally insert an extra K there :ohmy:

Top Bottom