How much choccy have you had then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevenb

Been scoffing yer eggs I see.....yeah I can see ya!:biggrin:
Greedy so and so.....:smile:

I havent been bought an Easter Egg for donkeys years.....
But....I might pop up to the local shop later and get a big slab of choccy.:biggrin:
Cadburys Dairy Milk I think.:becool:

longers

Legendary Member
No chocolate but I made a large huge bread and butter pudding using Hot Cross Buns yesterday and I've got about 9/10's of it left.

Probably a lot less tomorrow :biggrin: :becool:.

col

Legendary Member
Yep,iv been scoffing an easter egg today,it has got to be cadburys though sluuurp:biggrin:

Mortiroloboy

Wish I'd seen this thread before posting one in beginners:ohmy: dunno why I even posted it there:blush: I have just demolished a whole 400 gram slab of Sainsbury's taste the difference dark chocolate with belgian milk chocolate and honeycombe, I feel very fat, but I did manage a short 23 mile blast this morning through some sleet and wind, so I don't feel too bad;)

Plax

Guru
I've done rather well on the Easter egg front this year. Got an absolutely huge one from the bf (he knows how to keep me happy :becool:), plus 4 other normal sized ones. I was at my mums for a family dinner today (what a nightmare, a pervy step taid who keeps trying to kiss me, and a senile step nain who kept asking who I was). I cycled there and had a job squeezing them all into my rucksack for the journey home. Had to take them all out the packaging. Managed to get home without breaking a single one. So far have scoffed one, but hey, I cycled nearly 28 miles today so I deserve it! :biggrin:

snorri

Legendary Member
Plax said:
I was at my mums for a family dinner today (what a nightmare, a pervy step taid who keeps trying to kiss me, and a senile step nain who kept asking who I was). I cycled there and had a job squeezing them all into my rucksack for the journey home.

If it had been me I'd have left them there.:becool::biggrin:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Plax said:
(what a nightmare, a pervy step taid who keeps trying to kiss me, and a senile step nain who kept asking who I was). I cycled there and had a job squeezing them all into my rucksack for the journey home. Had to take them all out the packaging. Managed to get home without breaking a single one. So far have scoffed one, but hey, I cycled nearly 28 miles today so I deserve it! :biggrin:

I think I agree with Snorri, I would have left your relatives at their house, and brought the Choccie eggs home with me. :becool::biggrin:

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Twenty Inch said:
*ahem*

That's not chocolate. It's a cocoa-flavoured vegetable oil and milk ersatz.

Try Green and Black's Dark chocolate, or Maya Gold. You won't need much.

I do like Lindt 70% or even the powdery 85% actually.....but I just fancied Cadburys tonight. :biggrin:

Bought a 250g slab of Whole Nut.....my fave. :becool:

Top Bottom