1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much choccy have you had then?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by stevenb, 23 Mar 2008.

1. stevenb

stevenb New Member

Been scoffing yer eggs I see.....yeah I can see ya!:biggrin:
    Greedy so and so.....:smile:

I havent been bought an Easter Egg for donkeys years.....
    But....I might pop up to the local shop later and get a big slab of choccy.:biggrin:
    Cadburys Dairy Milk I think.:becool:

2. longers

longers Veteran

No chocolate but I made a large huge bread and butter pudding using Hot Cross Buns yesterday and I've got about 9/10's of it left.

Probably a lot less tomorrow :biggrin: :becool:.

3. col

col Veteran

Yep,iv been scoffing an easter egg today,it has got to be cadburys though sluuurp:biggrin:

4. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Not got one - the kids have given me the odd scrap though !

5. Mortiroloboy

Mortiroloboy New Member

Wish I'd seen this thread before posting one in beginners:ohmy: dunno why I even posted it there:blush: I have just demolished a whole 400 gram slab of Sainsbury's taste the difference dark chocolate with belgian milk chocolate and honeycombe, I feel very fat, but I did manage a short 23 mile blast this morning through some sleet and wind, so I don't feel too bad;)

6. marinyork

marinyork Resting in suspended Animation

Cadbury's Creme Egg one, yum:biggrin:

7. Twenty Inch

Twenty Inch New Member

*ahem*

That's not chocolate. It's a cocoa-flavoured vegetable oil and milk ersatz.

Try Green and Black's Dark chocolate, or Maya Gold. You won't need much.

8. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

I reckon the best solution is to eat a huge bar of laxative chocolate; you get the benefit of the chocolate taste, then a complete clear-out! :becool:

9. Plax

Plax Veteran

I've done rather well on the Easter egg front this year. Got an absolutely huge one from the bf (he knows how to keep me happy :becool:), plus 4 other normal sized ones. I was at my mums for a family dinner today (what a nightmare, a pervy step taid who keeps trying to kiss me, and a senile step nain who kept asking who I was). I cycled there and had a job squeezing them all into my rucksack for the journey home. Had to take them all out the packaging. Managed to get home without breaking a single one. So far have scoffed one, but hey, I cycled nearly 28 miles today so I deserve it! :biggrin:

10. Maz

Maz Guru

too much!

11. Baggy

Baggy Cake connoisseur

:becool:

None.

Well, not yet. Chuffy has been dispatched to the shops so hopefully the situation will be remedied soon :biggrin:

12. snorri

snorri Legendary Member

If it had been me I'd have left them there.:becool::biggrin:

13. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral

I think I agree with Snorri, I would have left your relatives at their house, and brought the Choccie eggs home with me. :becool::biggrin:

14. mr Mag00

mr Mag00 rising member

not much just a little of my sons, its on my banned list atm!

15. stevenb

stevenb New Member

I do like Lindt 70% or even the powdery 85% actually.....but I just fancied Cadburys tonight. :biggrin:

Bought a 250g slab of Whole Nut.....my fave. :becool: