How much choccy have you had then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shooter560

Crackle said:
Holy Cow!! Did you accidentally insert an extra K there :biggrin:

LOL, nope 20 kilogram sack the only way to make sure the wife, 3 kids and me have enough choc to last a week (well maybe a little longer as I was away from home for a few days :smile:)

Chuffy said:
Can I be your friend? :biggrin:

:ohmy:

simonali

Guru
stevenb said:
I do like Lindt 70% or even the powdery 85% actually....

Did you ever try the 99% one. Bit much, even for me, a plain choccy lover. :ohmy:

Chuffy said:
Everything half price in Sainsburys today. We now have five four of the large Lindt bunnies and enough bells to equip a morris team.

Not the large ones, shirley? They had some big uns in my local supermarket and they were 30 quid a pop!!

http://www.lindt.co.uk/4442/4657/4668/4704.asp

simonali

Guru
That can be for everyone else thinking of trying it then!
cookiemonstergi6.gif

simonali said:
That can be for everyone else thinking of trying it then!
cookiemonstergi6.gif
Are we still on the 99% cocoa or the nun's hoo-ha?

simonali

Guru
The choccy, of course. Nun's hoo-ha is quite tasty!
yumfx3.gif

That is that cake they sell at church fetes, isn't it?

:evil:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I went out on Saturday to buy myself an egg. Picked up a £1.49 buttons egg in Sainsburys, then found one reduced to half price on the reduced shelf, due to a dented box. So I put the full price one back. Who says I don't know how to live it up?

Ate the whole thing on Sunday - the buttons before I got up!

Maz

Guru
Arch said:
I went out on Saturday to buy myself an egg. Picked up a £1.49 buttons egg in Sainsburys, then found one reduced to half price on the reduced shelf, due to a dented box. So I put the full price one back. Who says I don't know how to live it up?

Ate the whole thing on Sunday - the buttons before I got up!
Excellent!
I happened to be in Sainsbury's Thursday night and as they were going to be shut for Good Friday there were doing 10-in-a-bag fairtrade bananas for just 10p a bag. Fantastic!

Top Bottom