How much choccy have you had then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevenb

Legendary Member
Location
South Beds.
Been scoffing yer eggs I see.....yeah I can see ya!:biggrin:
Greedy so and so.....:smile:

I havent been bought an Easter Egg for donkeys years.....
But....I might pop up to the local shop later and get a big slab of choccy.:biggrin:
Cadburys Dairy Milk I think.:becool:
 

longers

Legendary Member
No chocolate but I made a large huge bread and butter pudding using Hot Cross Buns yesterday and I've got about 9/10's of it left.

Probably a lot less tomorrow :biggrin: :becool:.
 

col

Legendary Member
Yep,iv been scoffing an easter egg today,it has got to be cadburys though sluuurp:biggrin:
 

Mortiroloboy

Legendary Member
Wish I'd seen this thread before posting one in beginners:ohmy: dunno why I even posted it there:blush: I have just demolished a whole 400 gram slab of Sainsbury's taste the difference dark chocolate with belgian milk chocolate and honeycombe, I feel very fat, but I did manage a short 23 mile blast this morning through some sleet and wind, so I don't feel too bad;)
 

Plax

Legendary Member
Location
Wales
I've done rather well on the Easter egg front this year. Got an absolutely huge one from the bf (he knows how to keep me happy :becool:), plus 4 other normal sized ones. I was at my mums for a family dinner today (what a nightmare, a pervy step taid who keeps trying to kiss me, and a senile step nain who kept asking who I was). I cycled there and had a job squeezing them all into my rucksack for the journey home. Had to take them all out the packaging. Managed to get home without breaking a single one. So far have scoffed one, but hey, I cycled nearly 28 miles today so I deserve it! :biggrin:
 
Plax said:
I was at my mums for a family dinner today (what a nightmare, a pervy step taid who keeps trying to kiss me, and a senile step nain who kept asking who I was). I cycled there and had a job squeezing them all into my rucksack for the journey home.

If it had been me I'd have left them there.:becool::biggrin:
 

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Moderator
Plax said:
(what a nightmare, a pervy step taid who keeps trying to kiss me, and a senile step nain who kept asking who I was). I cycled there and had a job squeezing them all into my rucksack for the journey home. Had to take them all out the packaging. Managed to get home without breaking a single one. So far have scoffed one, but hey, I cycled nearly 28 miles today so I deserve it! :biggrin:

I think I agree with Snorri, I would have left your relatives at their house, and brought the Choccie eggs home with me. :becool::biggrin:
 
OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Legendary Member
Location
South Beds.
Twenty Inch said:
*ahem*

That's not chocolate. It's a cocoa-flavoured vegetable oil and milk ersatz.

Try Green and Black's Dark chocolate, or Maya Gold. You won't need much.

I do like Lindt 70% or even the powdery 85% actually.....but I just fancied Cadburys tonight. :biggrin:

Bought a 250g slab of Whole Nut.....my fave. :becool:
 
Top Bottom