How much climbing do you do each week?

How much climbing do you do each week?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
This is my "how far do you ride per week" but with a twist! :laugh:
I'll start the ball rolling on this one: Due to my commute being reasonably long and moderately hilly, I generally manage about 800m (2630ft) climbing in one round-trip commute, so about 4000m (13160ft) per week.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
I get 350ft minimum per trip so commuting 5 days a week I get over 3000 ft over 56 miles. I am stretching it out so expect it to rise shortly

MikeG

Guru
Not something I count. I deliberately go looking for hills, and therefore do lots of hill climbing, but keeping any sort of score on that is not something I have ever considered doing. Sorry!

Globalti

Legendary Member
Does this include running up and down the stairs to check on the girls in my "massage parlour" business?

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
My commute racks up about 1800ft a day - but that mainly follows the bottom of the valley, so counts as flat round here.

BAtoo

Über Member
Here in Suffolk I do about 10-20ft per mile - even if I'm seeking the hillier bits....

So I'm in the 1000-2000ft group.

The stats are on my home PC but IIRC its pretty variable for me, my rides here usually only have circa 3000ft in 70-100miles but ocaisionally events further afield see me climbing more iirc the Marmotte was over 16,000 in 129miles and my recent trip to Winnats etc was 14000ft in 140miles.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
A flat week for me is about 5000 ft a hilly week is about 15000 ft. I find it is dependent on what mood I am in. Hilly for me is 1000ft per 10 miles ridden.

Top Bottom