How much should I offer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianjmcd

Über Member
a fecking scot at that price and im skint ;(

ianjmcd

Über Member
at least that raleigh is complete even has mudguards ideal for school run and you can still turn into a fixie as the rear sprockets will be screw on not cassette

ianjmcd

Über Member

ianjmcd

Über Member
im 5' 8" and i used to ride a 21" vintage frame but a 54 cm modern road bike

HovR

Über Member
22 inch vintage frame might not be best for young jazloc though geometry will be completely different

It's about the same size as the Raleigh you posted, best way of estimating from the pictures is the length of the head-tube with older style horizontal top-tube geometry. :thumbsup:

I find with older style geometry you can ride a larger frame than modern geometry would allow. Not sure why that is, but both my classic bikes are supposedly far too big for me by modern terms but they fit perfectly.

Also posted 20 days ago, probably gone by now.

Always worth a try when it only takes one button to respond to the ad. :smile:

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

It's about the same size as the Raleigh you posted, best way of estimating from the pictures is the length of the head-tube with older style horizontal top-tube geometry. :thumbsup:

I find with older style geometry you can ride a larger frame than modern geometry would allow. Not sure why that is, but both my classic bikes are supposedly far too big for me by modern terms but they fit perfectly.

Always worth a try when it only takes one button to respond to the ad. :smile:

Sent him a message too, we'll see who responds first :tongue:

Top Bottom