how often do you lie?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There's no room for lying in my job as an international glamour model.

Keith Oates

Janner
Cunobelin said:
I am an adult but lie all the time!

I do injections as part of our scans, and "It's only a small scratch" or "No - it won't hurt" are not completely true....

I once visited a doctor who had to drain some fluid out of my knee area, he said 'this may be a little uncomfortable'.............he didn't lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda P

Legendary Member
dudi said:
unfortunately it is part of my job at the moment to limit the amount of information my customer has access to, to enable them to make a decision based on the information I want them to have.

I would consider that lying. and as such, I lie from 9am to 6pm most days.

That is unfortunate.

My professional reputation rests on being absolutely straight with my customers. Tactful, but straight - although they don't always want to hear the truth.

I then have to check (as far as possible) they they don't then misrepresent me.

Of course, in private life, I never lie either.

Well, hardly ever...

I tend to be brutally honest too truthful at times, when perhaps a small fib would be more suitable/diplomatic.

For example:

Girlfriend: 'Do you like my haircut/dress/ankle bracelet?' etc.

Dayvo: 'NO!'

And then the obligatory argument for a few hours! :biggrin:

You'd think I would have learned by now! :sad: :wacko:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Depends what you call a lie.

I mean, "No, of course I won't cum in your mouth" is not actually a lie if you intended to withdraw in time but got a little excited and forgot.

I have known women to not understand that and hurl unjustified accusations of being untruthful after such an understandable accident.

Slowgrind

Better to be smoked than have to roll your own Joe?

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
dudi said:
unfortunately it is part of my job at the moment to limit the amount of information my customer has access to, to enable them to make a decision based on the information I want them to have.

I would consider that lying. and as such, I lie from 9am to 6pm most days.

LOL Dudi do you work in insurance ?

I think what has come across in this thread is that we all often lie at work

Top Bottom