• 55 - 65

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 65 - 75

• 75 - 85

• 85 - 95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a woman and I take the right not to say even tho you can not tell who has ticked what!

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cranky

53. Hmm, results so far depict this group as distinctly middle-aged.

37 but been told I could pass for 35/36.

Isn't this forum decidedly lacking in youth? It would explain all the Cycling Plus articles like "Ride Strong Forever! - meet the riders getting oder and faster!"

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I'm 37. Rather bizarrely on a boat cruise this autumn in Germany an American woman who had seen me speaking in German to the boat captain apparently commented to another passenger, "Isn't that English girl good, talking to the captain so confidently... for an eighteen year old". Yes, she really thought I was 18. What I was doing on a cruise to celebrate my 15th wedding anniversary at such a tender young age I don't know!

My fellow Uni students (I'm a mature student) seem to think I'm about 30. I think personally that I look about 37, but hey ho. Perhaps being a lifelong non-smoker and non-drinker has helped, but it's probably because I spend so much time in the outdoors on my bike or walking the dog that I look at bit less pasty and unhealthy than my peers who are stuck in offices all day shuffling paper.

tyred

Legendary Member
29 but I barely look a day over 28:thumbsup:

Some would say I have a mental age of about 5:laugh:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Smokin Joe said:
This obsession of Spandex with our ages - he's not trawling for suitable sex partners, is he? :ohmy:

I think you should be Ok if you have normal looking calves :biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
Fab Foodie said:
45, but that's only 21 in Foodie years...

I wish. I feel like 145 at the moment.

Having said that, I had a bone density check recently and I have the bones of a thirty year old.

Top Bottom