how the hell...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Radius said:
Well seeing as you're clearly the authority on everything, I'll just piss off and die in a hole then.

Awww dont be like that:girl:;)

Joe24

Radius said:
Well don't be 'like that' then.

:laugh:
Oh dear.
So i prove you wrong and you just cant accept things. What is the Yoooooth coming to?
Im off back to play Bubble Shooter now, and compelete the game again and again, and reeellllaaaaaaxxxxxxxx, and sit back and listen to music
;)

Radius

SHREDDER
There are better ways to prove someone wrong than to be condescending and a bit rude / dismissive. And that's good coming from you considering you're the same age as me but act as if you're about 30 years older...

Joe24

Radius said:
There are better ways to prove someone wrong than to be condescending and a bit rude / dismissive. And that's good coming from you considering you're the same age as me but act as if you're about 30 years older...

Actually, no.
I put on my views, you dismissed them. I then put evidence on, you dissmissed that. You then clutched at straws trying to say you were slightly right. To which i said no. Someone else even said i was right, and you still didnt accept it.
So, no
You even did a personal attack(saying i was pointless and off-topic) and got into a huff.
So.................

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
dear o dear o dear o dear, the youth of today

i was only asking about fixed wheels ffs

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
Joe24 said:
Sorry, im abit into fixed, just abit though, as you can tell:wacko:

dont take it really seriously at alllllllllll...

much ;)

Radius

SHREDDER
I didn't agree, that's allowed. I still think they're clearly related, but let's not go back there. It was still about you wanting to be right. I did try to end it a few times...and it wasn't a personal attack, as it was going off topic and was rather pointless. That counts for me as well.
You are a right wind up merchant, that's all I can say. But don't worry about it, cos we love you, right? ;)

And sorry ilovebikes, for making this thread, erm...different.

Joe24

Radius said:
I didn't agree, that's allowed. I still think they're clearly related, but let's not go back there. It was still about you wanting to be right. I did try to end it a few times...and it wasn't a personal attack, as it was going off topic and was rather pointless. That counts for me as well.
You are a right wind up merchant, that's all I can say. But don't worry about it, cos we love you, right? :wacko:

And sorry ilovebikes, for making this thread, erm...different.

Everyone loves me:girl:
You do however see the differences in the bars though, you cant not admit to that.
I think whats needed is

a big group hug:thumbsup::laugh::thumbsup:
Come here everyone
Love you
;)

Radius

SHREDDER
Yes of course I see the difference, I'm not blind, but I also see the similarity. Anyway, I better participate in this hugging business in order to...well I've no idea but yeah. ;)

skwerl

Radius said:
It's chopped and flopped.... :smile:

I'm in a pedantic mood so I'm going to point out the definitions of flop and flip.

Most relevant are:

FLIP: to turn over, esp. with a short rapid gesture

FLOP: to change suddenly, as from one side or party to another

For completion. FLIP-FLOP: any of several similar devices having two alternative states

So. I'd say flipped is better. Chopped is also better than clipped but 'chopped and flipped' doesn't rhyme and there's nothing more important in the kewl world of fixed riding than ensuring all terms rhyme or end in 'ie'

Joe24

skwerl said:
I'm in a pedantic mood so I'm going to point out the definitions of flop and flip.

Most relevant are:

FLIP: to turn over, esp. with a short rapid gesture

FLOP: to change suddenly, as from one side or party to another

For completion. FLIP-FLOP: any of several similar devices having two alternative states

So. I'd say flipped is better. Chopped is also better than clipped but 'chopped and flipped' doesn't rhyme and there's nothing more important in the kewl world of fixed riding than ensuring all terms rhyme or end in 'ie'

That killed your whole arguement :tongue::stop:
And fixed doesnt end in ie, and fixie just sounds stupid

Top Bottom