How tight are you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
My clothing goes through stages.It starts off as 'best' clothing.Then it becomes everyday wear,then it gets to the wear it when doing diy and finally gardening where it gets covered in dirt fence paint or whatever i knee on.Finally i say goodbye and it leaves via the dustbin after giving long and loyal service.

My clothing goes through stages.It starts off as 'best' clothing.Then it becomes everyday wear,then it gets to the wear it when doing diy and finally gardening where it gets covered in dirt fence paint or whatever i knee on.Finally i say goodbye and it leaves via the dustbin after giving long and loyal service.
all very sensible but haven't you missed a stage for some? Doesn't some of it end up as bike cleaning rags? I find the seams on old clothes, particularly underpants, ideal for running back and forth between cassette sprockets. Of course if you are of a different disposition you can trot off to your bike shop and buy a roll of something called bike floss or something.

edit - here it is

https://www.southwatercycles.com/m7...MIvdOvrKKm2wIV5b3tCh2nfAtAEAQYBSABEgJfvfD_BwE

for advanced cleaning and detailing.

Finish Line (whose bearing grease I do seriously rate) deny all rumours that it's made out of bits of old shirts, Tshirts, underpants, knickers etc etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom