How to get rid of fat on belly and moobs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyhunter

Garz said:
If you eat these foods at start of day or for breakfast they will be fine. It's when you eat this stuff later in the day that you could store it. Again this ties in with portion sizes.

On days you know you wont do any exercise its best to cut back on the carbs. The rest is down to how regimental you are.

lol it does not matter when you eat foods that turn to glucose or anything unless you burn them off or if its higher than rda 2500kcal for men and depending on different sports rda kcal will vary and the type of person you are for your bodys metabolism then you put on weight :smile:. But if you go over a certain gram weight for glucose foods which the internet will tell you as i forget then it well automatically go to fat unless you burn it all off. so the moral of the story is to calorie count everything :biggrin:. have carbs two days or more before training, have protein the day before and after training and then the next day back onto carbs but overall vary with lots of different foods such as meat etc.

Garz

Squat Member
What you have just said is rewording my point.

I am assuming your eating these foods as preparation for exercising, for me before I go out and ride. Then you mention calorie counting after I have posted about portion sizes..

Lets not focus on trying to pick one another's posts apart and get back to the advice that maybe the OP can benefit from! :biggrin:

or if its higher than rda 2500kcal for men and depending on different sports rda kcal will vary

Lets not get all sports nutritional either especially when basing figures:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8360136.stm

:sad:

Top Bottom