How to pull Women :?:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

:biggrin:..well I tried taking off the wedding ring in the boozer once but it made no difference and I felt bad so I put it back on pdq.:biggrin:

I know of someone who let it be known in his local wine bar that he required a female to accompany him on holiday. He would pay for the holiday and pay the woman £500. As I recall, despite his being a horrible fat slob, there was never any shortage of takers.

domtyler

Über Member
Patrick Stevens said:
I know of someone who let it be known in his local wine bar that he required a female to accompany him on holiday. He would pay for the holiday and pay the woman £500. As I recall, despite his being a horrible fat slob, there was never any shortage of takers.

A 'Friend' of yours? :biggrin:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Women go for men with money, which is why one brain cell footballers and C list celebreties always have a drop-dead gorgeous babe on their arm. If you haven't got any money then it's best to be a bit of a bastard with a twinkle in the eye and a smooth line in chat. Gentlemen get introduced to mum and then told how special they are "as a friend".

Anything else women tell you about what attracts them to a man is just out of political correctness, they don't really mean it.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Patrick Stevens said:
IAs I recall, despite his being a horrible fat slob, there was never any shortage of takers.

Don't sell yourself short, Patrick. Keep up the gym work and I'm sure the old custard tart will come round. If not, try £600;)

Smokin Joe said:
Women go for men with money, which is why one brain cell footballers and C list celebreties always have a drop-dead gorgeous babe on their arm. If you haven't got any money then it's best to be a bit of a bastard with a twinkle in the eye and a smooth line in chat. .

Ahem..........what passes for a smooth line in chat in Fishguard? :biggrin:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Patrick Stevens said:
Ahem..........what passes for a smooth line in chat in Fishguard? :biggrin:
Well, if you apologise everytime you fart they think you are a bit of a smoothie...

buggi

Bird Saviour
walker said:
I'm not an expert but I know I've had far more than my fair share of women.

first thing is self belief, if you think your ugly, fat, not worthy, a woman can sense that a mile off, their like dogs and fear, you got to be able to walk in the room, head held hi and know that you deserve any woman in the house.

Don't believe me? look at Rod Stewart, Chris Evans, mick Hucknall

i'd rather not!

papercorn2000

A friend of mine operated the "Go Ugly Early" principle. He reasoned that you go to a party, function, whatever and then spend all night trying to chat up the really pretty girls. As the night goes on, your sights are set progressively lower and you end up going home with a minger. My pal reasoned that he should start with the mingers and ( possibly) work his way up the pecking order. (It made sense in the pub after a few refreshments)

Top Bottom