How to pull Women :?:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

If you are genuinely worried by this, go to a massage parlour or something, sober, and only bring as much cash as you are likely to need. Definately no credit cards. Go with a friend if you can.

Even a cash transaction session will show you if you've got the mojo or not and be more of a soul searching occasion than you'd think

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Abitrary said:
If you are genuinely worried by this, go to a massage parlour or something, sober, and only bring as much cash as you are likely to need. Definately no credit cards. Go with a friend if you can.

Even a cash transaction session will show you if you've got the mojo or not and be more of a soul searching occasion than you'd think
Something you'd like to talk about, Abitrary, or perhaps start a new thread? :biggrin:

Abitrary

Smokin Joe said:
Something you'd like to talk about, Abitrary, or perhaps start a new thread? :biggrin:

Whoah, not me. I've got friends who do it, but I just wait in the pub with their cards and any forms of ID they'd have on them

Sabreur

Be prepared to LISTEN to them, and look where you are likely to findladies with similar interests to yourself as this does give you something to talk about

Abitrary

Patrick Stevens said:
So, you're the male equivalent of the maid in the massage parlour? :biggrin:

Pray tell more about massage parlour hierarchies. I'm just the average joe in the pub. Waiting for his pals to get massaged.

Abitrary

Sabreur said:
Be prepared to LISTEN to them, and look where you are likely to findladies with similar interests to yourself as this does give you something to talk about

I love it when men say that, because LISTEN translates as look them blankly, whilst showing some sort of effort in doing so

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Abitrary said:
I love it when men say that, because LISTEN translates as look them blankly, whilst showing some sort of effort in doing so
who is uncle mikey?

Joe

Über Member
Bigtallfatbloke said:
I work on th eprinciple that if a woman wants me she's going to ask me anyway....hasn't worked yet but i still have faith:biggrin:
This. I really should try another approach though as it's never worked!

Bigtallfatbloke said:
:biggrin:..well I tried taking off the wedding ring in the boozer once but it made no difference and I felt bad so I put it back on pdq.:biggrin:

It's why girls hold your hand at an early stage!

A quick feel across the base of the finger will reveal the "wear" of a wedding ring and hence raise the question of why it is not there!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Should Arch be taking any offense to that? :biggrin:;)

She already is...:biggrin:

I think he means he feels he has the film star looks..

OT, but, anyone seen ET recently, great film...:biggrin:

Top Bottom