How to pull Women :?:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

..hmmm..I just need to work on the power & money then and I'll be ok:rolleyes:.

Listen, you RUDDY guy's are doing my BONCE in!!!!!!!!

Have none of you ever heard of eye contact, body language and interpretation!!!!!!!!!!

1, The eyes are the mirror of a persons soul, never forget that when talking to a bird

2, Careful positioning is very very important when talking to birds, never ever stand directly in front of her, always stand slightly off to one side, preferably her left.

3, While listening to her, you must not be actually listening but carefully monitoring her body language and pupil dilation, and at the same time encouraging her conversation.

I warn you this is not easy, but you cannot fail with it. Once you have progressed to elbow control, there is no limit to your power, all women will succumb.

Be warned!!!!!!!

Abitrary

Fnaar said:
who is uncle mikey?

??? When / where was I banging on about that? I don't think it was on here.

You didn't used to post as Mayflyte or Count Speculum from XFM or some other music board about 5 years ago perchance?

That's my dad's brother mick (RIP) and he's actually the picture. I've been ribbed mercilessly by my mum and her sister for looking like him since I was about 18

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Elbows :blush:

Gunner Rodgers said:

Have none of you ever heard of eye contact, body language and interpretation!!!!!!!!!!

1, The eyes are the mirror of a persons soul, never forget that when talking to a bird

2, Careful positioning is very very important when talking to birds, never ever stand directly in front of her, always stand slightly off to one side, preferably her left.

3, While listening to her, you must not be actually listening but carefully monitoring her body language and pupil dilation, and at the same time encouraging her conversation.

I warn you this is not easy, but you cannot fail with it. Once you have progressed to elbow control, there is no limit to your power, all women will succumb.

Be warned!!!!!!!

Johnny Thin

Gunner Rodgers said:

I warn you this is not easy, but you cannot fail with it. Once you have progressed to elbow control, there is no limit to your power, all women will suck cum.

Be warned!!!!!!!
Great advice, Gunner

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Gunners an expert witht he laydeez...

Trust me...

Ive know him virtually for years :blush:

Top Bottom