How...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
U

User169

There seems to be a good tradition of love and hate in these posts...go for Bollo's suggestion and shun the glass, the monolithics, the...er wait a minute. Is it really that bad?
I got 21% via not knowing anything. There is a nightclub there though, as I have stood outside with a few erstwhile members onetime (on bikes I might add) What was the original one called?
MacB is a regular shopper - it's his sort of town! :rolleyes:

Martines!!

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Anyone remember Sheila Grant from 80s scouse-fest Brookside? Instead of being killed-off in the usual soap style, she departed the series to start a new life with Billy Corkhill in .........Basingstoke!!!!!. The producers found a metaphor for death without the expense of a car-crash.

Just sent the questionnaire to my S-I-L, a B'stoke resident for some years. 63%. We have a new leader!

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

User169

Anyone remember Sheila Grant from 80s scouse-fest Brookside? Instead of being killed-off in the usual soap style, she departed the series to start a new like with Billy Corkhill in .........Basingstoke!!!!!. The producers found a metaphor for death without the expense of a car-crash.

Just sent the questionnaire to my S-I-L, a B'stoke resident for some years. 63%. We have a new leader!

In only fools and horses, the story was that Rodney got kicked out of art college in Basingstoke.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
46%, I have been through there on the train a few times and my car broke down there in about 1980. It was the only time I have driven through there.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Best youtube ever..

apple apple apple :highfive:

OP
OP
U

User169

Nice to see new businesses opening up. This one will be bringing joy to Amazingstokers as of Jan 2014...

1451491_648240821893863_1584104167_n.jpg

Top Bottom