Humber Bridge ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
After our nighttime excursion into the Eastriding last week I promised to organise a trip for us over the Humber Bridge so...

Do you want daytime or evening?
Any dates which are good or bad? (5 November is already excluded as Soltydog is working;))

velocidad

Veteran
i'm nearly always free day or night (i'd vote for another night trip though).

cheers, velocidad.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
HelenD123 said:
Any dates which are good or bad? (5 November is already excluded as Soltydog is working;))

Don't worry about my available dates, as my shifts are all over the place :wacko: If i'm on lates I can't make a night ride & even if i'm on early shifts i can't do a night ride cause i'm usually in bed around 8 or 9pm :sad:
Pick a date & then i'll tag along if i'm free :ohmy:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
All nights Mon to Fri and all weekend free. A night ride to Barton and back would be cool. Say meet in Hessle or Skidby/Willerby/Cott???

OP
OP
HelenD123

HelenD123

Legendary Member
I was thinking of meeting at the Humber Bridge car park and finding a pub on the far side to go to. There's a quiet back road out of Barton going to South Ferriby which would be an option but I think would involve a hill.

I'd be up for this depending on dates. Sounds good to me.

Most of the roads on the other side of the bridge involve hills of some sort:biggrin:

OP
OP
HelenD123

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Would Wednesday 22 October or Thursday 23rd suit anyone?

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Wed 22nd ok with me, Thursday not sure what i'm working yet, but it's a possible. I'll have the car in Hull on Wednesday, so if anyone wants a lift back home (Craigwend :evil:) i can manage that :smile:

OP
OP
HelenD123

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Looks like there are a few takers for next Wednesday so shall we fix that as the date? Anyone else coming? So far its:

Me
Velocidad
Soltydog
Comedy Pilot

Is 7pm OK for people?

Top Bottom