Hungry?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Did you expect me to hire a nutritionist?
No. Anyone can call themselves a nutritionist. The right people to see are registered dietician's(RD)

Not sure where you got that idea from though.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Sounds drastically off to be honest. My 14 mile cycle this morning, Strava calculated 290 calories. Probably much nearer the mark. I think if you eat 970 calories to compensate, you are more than likely to put on weight.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
another thread being attacked by certain members, just because the op dare think that an internet based calorie calculator maybe right.

next he'll be hung and put to the sword.

T.M.H.N.E.T

another thread being attacked by certain members, just because the op dare think that an internet based calorie calculator maybe right.

next he'll be hung and put to the sword.
Can you offer anything to the contrary? Maybe tell us why a calculator that calculates something after you have done it, be anywhere near accurate.

ps: It wasn't the OP.

jowwy

unlike some members who just want to criticise - i'll only give info on something i'm qualified in.

T.M.H.N.E.T

unlike some members who just want to criticise - i'll only give info on something i'm qualified in.
Moaning?

I'm pretty sure all I said was that such calculators aren't even close to accurate. There is absolutely no harm in doing that.

You had your own topic on this exact subject a while back. I recall saying the exact same things,as did many others.

I am permanently hungry, due to the amount of cycling I do.
I eat all good stuff.. but i'm a natural food intake lover. :hungry:

I tend to snack on fruit (fresh and dried) during the day which helps keep the hunger pangs away.
Ditto on the permantly hungry bit but I have a sweet tooth :blush:
When I visit the parents often they have fruit and I tend to fill the gap with that but more often its any junk :blush:

jowwy

Moaning?

I'm pretty sure all I said was that such calculators aren't even close to accurate. There is absolutely no harm in doing that.

You had your own topic on this exact subject a while back. I recall saying the exact same things,as did many others.
correct i did - and you made the same exact criticisms then as you are now. so lets all bow to your extreme knowledge on calories burnt while cycling.

T.M.H.N.E.T

correct i did - and you made the same exact criticisms then as you are now. so lets all bow to your extreme knowledge on calories burnt while cycling.
And I wasn't the only person to say as such. It's funny, you blasted me for criticizing, but you are hell bent on picking me out of the crowd to do the very same.

Top Bottom