I admit it. I'm a coward

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Ste T.

Ste T.

Guru
Thanks everyone. I nearly caught up with them at one point but the traffic lights changed. I think I wanted them to change really . It was like a sketch from Morcambe & Wise " Hold me back...Hold me back..!"

Debian

g00se said:
Of course - there's always a bit of wire/twig/detritus in the keyhole of an exposed locking petrol cap - if you want it served colder still a few more miles down the road at the next petrol station...

jonny jeez said:
Should've finished the job by scraping sh1t under the door handles!:thumbsup:

+1

Had there been any to hand then I would also have suggested superglue or chewing gum in the door locks.

A matchstick broken in half and rammed into a door lock used to be an excellent method of dealing with these people, but sadly most cars are now opened via a plipper. I reckon that you did a good job by letting their tyres down.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
jonny jeez said:
Should've finished the job by scraping sh1t under the door handles!:biggrin:

I'm afraid that , years ago, I did once smother all four door handles of an offending visitor with heavy Castrol black engineering grease, late at night, after they had argued into the early hours before taking a minicab home. My guess was that somebody would come back to recover the car wearing a suit.

What do you do with a palm-full of grease? No chance of getting out a handkerchief.

jonny jeez, scraping the dog poo on the back of the handles is , frankly, pure genius.

PBancroft

karan733 said:
Dont see anything wrong with it myself.

I was thinking of doing the same thing to some bloke who races around our apartment block car park. If you could see the way its laid out, itd be obvious that there are so many places someone could just walk out of and he/she would be unable to do anything but hit them.

What you need to do is find/manufacture a mannequin, and lay in wait for the next time they do it. As they tear around the corner push the mannequin in front of their vehicle (in Ross-from-friends-falling-down-stairs stylee).

Then leg it.

Brains

Legendary Member
Revenge is always best served cold.

The better solution would have been to let down a single tyre, they can then swap the type with the spare and be on their way.
Of course the flat tyre then needs to be "repaired" ....

In addition you know the day, time and place. There is a good chance they would be regulars at the pool hall, so next week you let down a single tyre again, and if the driver has not got around to fixing last weeks puncture then he is really stuffed with two tyres that need to be taken to the shop to be "repaired".

The 3rd time, if you dare, you let down all 4, as you'll never get another chance.

OP
OP
Ste T.

Ste T.

Guru
OMG What a bunch of psychotic revenge junkies. I never knew what a can of worms I was opening. I'd hate to really upset you lot!!!!! B)

sleekitcollie

Years ago I caught up with and confronted a driver that had been naughty with me at a junction a cpl miles back . I caught up with him just outside a very busy chip shop with lots people standing outside waiting . They were ALL watching as I marched up to confront the driver , pulling open the drivers door only to see" the incredible hulk" ( minus the green paint sitting there ) s@*t can't run away now as everyone was watching "the show" . Could hear comments of ha ha this will be fun etc . Anyway I shouted ( quietly) at The hulk impersonator that he had nearly caused a smash at that junction and that he should check his mirrors b4 changing lanes etc . To his credit , and my great relief the hulk said yeah mate ur right sorry . Ok I shouted quietly again as I quickly walked away from his car like 1 of those fast walk racers and made my getaway heart pounding B)

Top Bottom